The Washington Society of Professional Engineers (WSPE) is a state society of the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE). WSPE is governed by a board of trustees and is organized by geographically located chapters.
WSPE performs an important function in society by seeking to protect the public safety and the licensure of professional engineers.
My Engineer News
WSPE produces a regular email newsletter titled “My Engineer News” in blog format. This valuable service is free of charge and provides Professional Engineers licensed in Washington State and EIT’s information about legislative issues, courses, seminars and workshops and other engineering news. Visit our blog here.
Join our LinkedIn Group for Professional Engineers in Washington by clicking here.
You are invited to participate on our Facebook Page.
Follow us on Twitter.
As a Professional Engineer, I dedicate my professional knowledge and skill to the advancement and the betterment of human welfare.
I pledge. . .
- To give the utmost performance;
- To participate in none but honest enterprise;
- To live and work according to the laws of man and the highest standards of professional conduct;
- To place service before profit, the honor and standing of the profession before personal advantage, and the public welfare above all other considerations.
- In humility and with the need for Divine Guidance, I make this pledge.